Dileha is committed to providing a safe environment and work place for all our employees, subcontractors, and clients. To ensure the successful implementation of the QHSE system for every project and it’s continued monitoring and improvement
The following procedures are followed:
- Developing and maintaining a framework for setting, reviewing and achieving measurable QHSE objectives and targets
- Complying with the requirements of local legislations, codes of practice and exceeding industry standards.
- Providing a system to identify hazards, assess and manage risks and analyse the impacts of every activity in order to prevent personal injury, occupational illness, property damage, and environmental impacts.
- Ensuring that all our employees, consultants and contractors are trained and competent to be able to run each of the processes within the QHSE system for each role and process.
- Ensuring that the impact of all our activities on the environment are minimised.
- Having established contingency plans adequate to address all of the identified emergency scenarios.
- Ensuring that there is a swift monitoring / review mechanism for QHSE to ensure that the system is working effectively and has the ability to provide for continual improvement of all the processes and outcomes of the system.